MARCHING BAND * COMPETITION BAND
INDOOR DRUMLINE * COLOR GUARD * DANCE TEAM
CONCERT BAND * WIND ENSEMBLE
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login:
BJonesHSBand (case sensitive)
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- Your child’s ID number is located on the front of this handbook under their name. When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the Band Booster Executive Board to communicate with each other.
- Please note – dimmed icons are not active links.
- If you have any problems with your Charms account, please contact Sonja Eames, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have issues with your child’s financial records please contact Lori Manis, email@example.com