What is Charms?
Charms is a web based system that was designed specifically to help band programs manage student information, finances, communication, and more.
How do I Access Charms?
Full directions with pictures for accessing Charms from the web and mobile apps are located at: Charms BJHS Login. We recommend downloading and using the mobile apps, either Apple or Android, for your convenience. Scroll down for abbreviated web access directions.
Charms Web Site:
Charms Android App:
Charms Apple App:
Abbreviated Web Access Directions
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com or https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/login.asp
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to the BJHS Band account using the following School Code:
BJonesHSBand (case sensitive)
- This will bring up the main page. You can view the program’s public calendar without logging in, but for most functionality, you will need to enter your password. This is initially set to your Student ID number, which is located on the front of the Student Band Handbook.
- If this is your first time logging in, we suggest changing your password to something other than your student ID.
If you have any problems with your Charms account, please contact the Band Booster Secretary at email@example.com.
If you have issues with your child’s financial records please contact the Band Booster Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.