Rookie Camp Requirements
- Be sure to bring your instrument!
1 Gallon, insulated water jug
Water is essential to band member safety. Students will be given numerous opportunities to re-hydrate. Please send them every day with a full water jug. Ice may be helpful to keep the water cold and fresh.
- No Chacos, Converse, loafers, sandals, etc.
- Students will spend a lot of time in the sun. Please ensure they have appropriate sunscreen.
- SPF 30 or higher recommended.
- Sweat-proof/waterproof is more effective.
- Students should wear shorts suitable for physical activity outside in hot weather. Section specific colored shorts are not required for Rookie Camp though.
- Be sure to eat a healthy breakfast! You will be working hard.
- Pay attention to the schedule and bring a lunch as needed.