1) All auditioning members (including returning members) need to fill out the Color Guard Interest Form.
2) If you need a flag, please contact Ms. Thomas (band director) email@example.com
3) If you have any questions about the audition process please contact Brooke Howe (guard director): firstname.lastname@example.org
4) All audition materials can be viewed in this YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTiJ1l8UdGkcmHe8QmPDKlxCnB41Uxpeq
5) Audition clinic days will be live via virtual meeting:
April 20 4-6pm – Clinic day: Live Virtual Help!
April 21 4-6pm – Clinic day: Live Virtual Help!
April 22 4-6pm – Clinic day: Live Virtual Help!
(more details on how to join these live meetings will be sent via email to the email addresses provided on your Color Guard Interest Form)
6) Submit an audition video via YouTube (unlisted), Google Drive, etc. to the directors NO LATER THAN Friday, May 1 (by midnight). More detail on what to include in the audition video will be provided by email.
7) Audition results will be posted on the Bob Jones band website (bjhsband.com) by Sunday, May 3rd, 8pm.
8) A live stream parent meeting will be Thursday, May 7 at 6:30pm.
Link to music here: Music courtesy of https://www.bensound.com
Routines will be judged by an independent panel of judges using this rubric.