It’s time! The 2015 Audition page is up and running! Visit www.bjhsband.com/auditions for all necessary information. The password for anything requiring one is: candide
– You MUST complete the online registration and print/complete the band contract (4 pages) and audition sheet (1) to be eligible to audition. Please bring the aforementioned paperwork with you when you audition. You will NOT be allowed to audition otherwise.
– Make sure to sign up for an audition time that works in your schedule.
– Freshman (and upperclassmen needing a new jersey): Please bring a $45 check with you to auditions to officially place your jersey order. We have to order these in May so they get done in time for marching season. You will not receive a jersey and thus be eligible to march if you do not bring this payment. Checks payable to “Bob Jones High School.”
– Upperclassmen: You will NOT be allowed to audition if you have an outstanding balance on your account currently. Please check Charms and/or consult with Kathy Gereski (email@example.com) to see if you owe any money from this fall or spring.
– Leadership/Drum Major candidates: See the separate page for leadership audition information. Please bring the appropriate paperwork with you when you audition April 16 after school.
**Percussion: Your audition page is up and running as well. The music will be available sometime next week. You will be notified via email when it is. The same process applies, however. Complete your registration and paperwork, freshman bring $45 for jerseys, and upperclassmen pay any outstanding fees to be eligible for auditions. These will be due the first day of the clinic, Wednesday April 29 after school.
Leigh S. Thomas
Assistant Band Director, Bob Jones High School